Things Men Should Not Wear
Men often have trouble understanding what it is they are doing wrong when trying to attract a woman. They are confident, they know what to say, and they’re intelligent, yet women don’t seem to be interested. Why? The problem may be that they are not looking in the mirror. Women notice the telltale signs that scream “LOSER!” which are evident in their fashion choices. Below is the list of fashions to avoid if you want to be more appealing to women.
- Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight, too small or too big. Often, men either gain weight or lose weight and don’t take notice how their clothes are fitting them. Wearing pants that are too tight is just as bad as wearing pants that are falling off. Women like to see a man’s clothes fit just right. Therefore, if you’ve gained or lost through the years, take a good look in the mirror and take note if your clothes are fitting right. If not, now is a good time to update your wardrobe, for the ideal size as well as style.
- Avoid wearing socks with sandals. Sandals are meant to be worn without socks. If you feel your feet will be cold with sandals, then you should opt for a pair of casual shoes or sneakers. If you were planning to wear shorts, a nice pair of boating shoes might be a good choice (without socks!).
- Avoid wearing wild print shirts. Hawaiian print, cartoon print, art deco print, and any other type of print that is distracting or annoying to the eyes should be avoided at all costs. Solids, stripes and soft patterns are the best choice.
- Avoid wearing decal or message t-shirts. Men who wear vulgar messages or advertisements on their shirts say a lot about them. The ad t-shirts are usually free therefore sending the message, “I am cheap.” The vulgar message t-shirt simply says “I am vulgar.” Men who wear these t-shirts are often men who haven’t grown up and have a low level of intelligence.
- Avoid wearing excessive jewelry, unless you’re a rapper. Too much bling does not impress the ladies. Wear a moderate amount of jewelry: a nice watch, a ring or two, maybe a bracelet. It is not impressive and it certainly doesn’t give the impression that you are rich.
- Avoid wearing white pants or white shorts.
- Avoid wearing short shorts.
- Never wear to different types of denim. For example, a stone washed denim jacket with a pair of blue jeans. It just doesn’t make sense. Don’t do it.
- Don’t wear crocs outside of your home. If they are comfortable and you like them, that is fine. However, unless you are wearing scrubs in a hospital or lounging around at home, crocs should not be worn in public. No way, no how.
- Men should not wear flipflops. I don’t care if you are going to the beach, there are plenty of other shoe options, such as beach sandals or beach slip ons. Leave the flipflops to the ladies.
- NEVER wear a novelty tie. Not to a wedding, not to a funeral, not to a communion party, not to a bar mitzvah, not to work, not to school, not nowhere. These things should be against the law. Only clowns should be allowed to wear them. Seriously.
- Never wear skinny jeans. Enough said.
- Never wear Velcro shoes or sneakers.
- Never wear sun visors. Leave them for the tennis players and even then it is questionable.
- Don’t wear a Speedo no matter how hot you think you are. A man’s package should not be accentuated like that. If women are looking at you, it is not because they are lovin’ the Speedo, they are actually making fun of you.
- Unless you’re headed to the gym, never wear sweatpants to a bar, a club, the library, a party, or any other public place. It is just not appropriate.
- Never wear white-framed sunglasses. No explanation required.